[Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?

Andreas Hasenack
Hi, is 1.8.0 officially released? I see it on
https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/cur/ but no announcement, unless I
missed it.
_______________________________________________
ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions. Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.

To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.

Kea-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?

Bill Pye
Hi

I don't think there was an announcement in this mailing list (is there ever?) but the blog had one: here: https://www.isc.org/blogs/kea-1.8.0-released/

Regards

Bill

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Andreas Hasenack" <[hidden email]>
> To: "kea-users" <[hidden email]>
> Sent: Wednesday, 2 September, 2020 17:39:53
> Subject: [Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?

> Hi, is 1.8.0 officially released? I see it on
> https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/cur/ but no announcement, unless I
> missed it.
> _______________________________________________
> ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions.
> Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.
>
> To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.
>
> Kea-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users
_______________________________________________
ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions. Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.

To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.

Kea-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?

Wlodek Wencel
Hello,

all announcements are made on [hidden email] mailing list.
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-announce
Regards,
Wlodek Wencel
ISC QA


On 02/09/2020 17:58, Bill Pye wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't think there was an announcement in this mailing list (is there ever?) but the blog had one: here: https://www.isc.org/blogs/kea-1.8.0-released/
>
> Regards
>
> Bill
>
> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Andreas Hasenack" <[hidden email]>
>> To: "kea-users" <[hidden email]>
>> Sent: Wednesday, 2 September, 2020 17:39:53
>> Subject: [Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?
>> Hi, is 1.8.0 officially released? I see it on
>> https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/cur/ but no announcement, unless I
>> missed it.
>> _______________________________________________
>> ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions.
>> Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.
>>
>> To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.
>>
>> Kea-users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users
> _______________________________________________
> ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions. Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.
>
> To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.
>
> Kea-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users
_______________________________________________
ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions. Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.

To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.

Kea-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Kea-users] 1.8.0 release?

Michael McNally
On 9/2/20 8:35 AM, Wlodek Wencel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> all announcements are made on [hidden email] mailing list.
> https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-announce
> Regards,
> Wlodek Wencel
> ISC QA

This is (generally) true, but we messed up and failed to announce it there
at the time.

Andreas is correct that although we published Kea 1.8.0 last week and updated
the web site to link to the new version we missed the last stage in the
process and failed to announce it properly.

Thanks, Andreas, for pointing out our oversight.

Michael McNally
ISC Support
_______________________________________________
ISC funds the development of this software with paid support subscriptions. Contact us at https://www.isc.org/contact/ for more information.

To unsubscribe visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users.

Kea-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/kea-users