[Kea-users] Custom option-data with host_cmds library

[Kea-users] Custom option-data with host_cmds library

Nuvola Joni
Hi all,

I'm running KEA 1.5 and I would like to use host commands library to add and delete host reservations via REST API, so asking for verification if the following config is supported by using host_cmds hook library? (Especially for the option-data section as I cannot find any examples from documentation if it's possible to define custom option-data.)

"reservations": [
  {
    "circuit-id": "'circuit-id-data'",
    "hostname": “host1",
    "option-data": [
      {
        "code": 43,
        "data": "ftp://user:pass@10.10.10.10/path/to/bootfile",
         "always-send": true
      }
    ]
  }
  {
   // host2 etc..
  }
]

Reservations are used either in global configuration or under IPv4 subnet-definition. I've re-defined option43 by using option-def:

"option-def": [
  {
    "name": "vendor-encapsulated-options",
    "code": 43,