[Kea-users] DB Stored procedure name changed?

[Kea-users] DB Stored procedure name changed?

Bill Pye
Hi all

I'm running the current 1.3 beta version and trying to dump the lease details using the following:

kea-admin lease-dump mysql -u user_name -p secret -n kea -o /downloads/leases4.csv

... and it's giving the following error:

ERROR 1305 (42000) at line 1: PROCEDURE kea.lease0DumpData does not exist
ERROR/kea-admin: lease-dump: mysql_execute failed, exit code 1

Changing the name of the stored procedure(s) does run and creates an output file. Is this documented anywhere or is it a bug, I couldn't see anything in a quick search of the tickets or documentation.

Regards

Bill

Re: [Kea-users] DB Stored procedure name changed?

Thomas Markwalder
Hi Bill:

You omitted the command line argument of -4  or -6.  Of course,
kea-admin should be catching that.  Could you open a bug ticket for this
please?

http://kea.isc.org/newticket

You'll need to register, if you haven't already.

Thanks,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Software Engineering

On 10/5/17 8:40 AM, Bill Pye wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm running the current 1.3 beta version and trying to dump the lease
> details using the following:
>
> kea-admin lease-dump mysql -u user_name -p secret -n kea -o
> /downloads/leases4.csv
>
> ... and it's giving the following error:
>
> ERROR 1305 (42000) at line 1: PROCEDURE kea.lease0DumpData does not exist
> ERROR/kea-admin: lease-dump: mysql_execute failed, exit code 1
>
> Changing the name of the stored procedure(s) does run and creates an
> output file. Is this documented anywhere or is it a bug, I couldn't
> see anything in a quick search of the tickets or documentation.
>

> Regards
>

> Bill

Re: [Kea-users] DB Stored procedure name changed?

Bill Pye
Hi Thomas

You beat me to it, I was just about to say that I finally found the cli argument was missing (isn't command help wonderful :)). I'll report this as a bug.