[Kea-users] DDNS subnet

Thomas Andersen

Hi,

I’m trying to get DHCP-DDNS to work, but it triggers for all my subnets.

How can I specify that ddns should only be used for one subnet and not all of them?

--

Med venlig hilsen / With best regards

Thomas Andersen

Network Architect

IT University of Copenhagen

Rued Langgaards Vej 7

2300 København S

Phone: +45 72185249

**NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORD OR SHOE SIZE - NOT EVEN TO YOUR DENTIST**

Re: [Kea-users] DDNS subnet

Thomas Markwalder
Hello:

Currently, it is all or nothing, but we hope to making improvements
soon.   There are other values related to DDNS that would be nice to
control on a per network or subnet basis.  Would you mind creating a
feature request in gitlab for us?  Generally, the more something is
requested the higher priority it becomes.

https://gitlab.isc.org/users/sign_in

You'll need to register (if you haven't already) and then select the Kea
project.

Sincerely,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Software Engineering