[Kea-users] DHCPv6 Reservations in Mysql Backend are not visible when issuing config-get

[Kea-users] DHCPv6 Reservations in Mysql Backend are not visible when issuing config-get

Thijs Blok
Hello,

I'm currently doing some testing with the MySQLConfiguration backend and reservations on kea 1.7.9

When we issue a config-get to Kea DHCPv6, the MYSQL query for getting reservations from the database is not being executed, so the reservations created in the MySQL backend are not visible in the JSON config.
Which seems a bit weird to me. All other configurations in the database are being displayed correctly.

Reservations are working fine so that is no issue.

Does anyone else see or have seen this issue before?

With kind regards,
Thijs Blok