[Kea-users] [GSoC 19] Leasequery Project

[Kea-users] [GSoC 19] Leasequery Project

C Athreya
Hi,
   I was interested in contributing to the project on implementing Leasequery capability as part of GSoC 19. I read through the mentioned RFCs and am halfway through writing a draft proposal. What are the steps after I complete my draft? Where should I submit it to receive feedback? What else should I do apart from writing up the draft proposal?

Thanks,
Athreya

Re: [Kea-users] [GSoC 19] Leasequery Project

Tomek Mrugalski
Hi Athreya!

Thanks for your interest in the project. Please see my earlier responses
on kea-dev to another student interested in the same topic:

https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/kea-dev/2019-March/000924.html

https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/kea-dev/2019-March/000927.html

Welcome to the Kea project!
Tomek

Re: [Kea-users] [GSoC 19] Leasequery Project

C Athreya
Hi,
    Thanks for the response, I have submitted a draft proposal on the GSoC webpage(and also mailed you a link directly). Meanwhile, I have also managed to build Kea on my local Ubuntu machine and pass all the 'make check' tests. I believe the next step is to polish the proposal and try understanding the code base. I would be grateful if you could review my draft and suggest improvements.

Thanks,
Athreya