[Kea-users] How to check the IP is expired in lease4?

RBK

[Kea-users] How to check the IP is expired in lease4?

RBK
Hi

I have set the "valid-lifetime": 864000, and I would like to validate
whether the reserved IP is expired and allow to reuse in the KEA.

how I can extract the details from the database?

Does the entry in lease4 table removed the entry in the lease4 table
after expired?

Please help.

- RBK
RBK

Re: [Kea-users] How to check the IP is expired in lease4?

RBK
Or, how I can compare the date in "expire"?