[Kea-users] Interface information in DHCP4 lease

[Kea-users] Interface information in DHCP4 lease

avoy
Hello,

Is there a way I can find out the interface on which the DHCP discover or request message came for a lease entry?

kea-lease4.csv has these information -
address,hwaddr,client_id,valid_lifetime,expire,subnet_id,fqdn_fwd,fqdn_rev,hostname,state,user_context

I am trying to add hook library to get IP address and interface on which the dhcp messages were received. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks,
Avoy