[Kea-users] KEA 1.4.0 with Anterius CA Error: unable to forward command to dhcp4

[Kea-users] KEA 1.4.0 with Anterius CA Error: unable to forward command to dhcp4

toni Friessner
Hello Kea Admins,

I've installed KEA 1.4.0 on my Centos 7.5 Machine.
- KEA DHCP4 is running
- KEA CONTROL AGENT is running @ localhost:8000
- ANTERIUS WEBSITE is also running but seems to not communicating

when i do the NPM START i've get the following error:

/Anterius Server> Bootup complete
CA Error: unable to forward command to the dhcp4 service: No such file or
directory. The server is likely to be offline
CA Error: unable to forward command to the dhcp4 service: No such file or
directory. The server is likely to be offline
CA Error: unable to forward command to the dhcp4 service: No such file or
directory. The server is likely to be offline
Anterius Server> OUI Database Loaded
[WS] CLIENT_CONNECT: Socket clients (1)
[WS] STATUS: Socket clients (1)
CA Error: unable to forward command to the dhcp4 service: No such file or
directory. The server is likely to be offline/

Any Idea ? Thanks in advanded

--
Sent from: http://kea-users.7364.n8.nabble.com/

Re: [Kea-users] KEA 1.4.0 with Anterius CA Error: unable to forward command to dhcp4

Francis Dupont
toni Friessner writes:

> Hello Kea Admins,
>
> I've installed KEA 1.4.0 on my Centos 7.5 Machine.
> - KEA DHCP4 is running
> - KEA CONTROL AGENT is running @ localhost:8000
> - ANTERIUS WEBSITE is also running but seems to not communicating
>
> when i do the NPM START i've get the following error:
>
> /Anterius Server> Bootup complete
> CA Error: unable to forward command to the dhcp4 service: No such file or
> directory. The server is likely to be offline

=> did you put a control-socket entry in the DHCPv4 configuration?