[Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

[Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

José Luís
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some kea web-interface I would like to try "kea-anterius", could you guys tell me if there is another one better or something just to compare and maybe decide by myself which is better?

Re: [Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

Bill Pye
What you're looking for is Stork: https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/stork

egards

Bill

I'm looking for some kea web-interface I would like to try "kea-anterius", could you guys tell me if there is another one better or something just to compare and maybe decide by myself which is better?

Re: [Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

Bill Pye
Sorry, I forgot to include this link earlier, it's a bit more pretty than gitlab. :)

Regards

Bill

I'm looking for some kea web-interface I would like to try "kea-anterius", could you guys tell me if there is another one better or something just to compare and maybe decide by myself which is better?

Re: [Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

José Luís
Thank you so much for your supporte,

I really took a look on "stork" and it's really powerful. But what I want is something simple, just to view, not monitor, like a simple localhost in the kea-machine. I also looked at the kea-anterius project and it looks softer, however it hasn't been updated for more than two years. I'll keep searching or maybe try to built something by my own. If somebody know something please let me know.

Thanks.

Bill Pye <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia terça, 14/07/2020 à(s) 09:47:
Sorry, I forgot to include this link earlier, it's a bit more pretty than gitlab. :)

Regards

Bill

I'm looking for some kea web-interface I would like to try "kea-anterius", could you guys tell me if there is another one better or something just to compare and maybe decide by myself which is better?

Re: [Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

Tomek Mrugalski-2
On 15.07.2020 15:41, José Luís wrote:
> I really took a look on "stork" and it's really powerful. But what I
> want is something simple, just to view, not monitor, like a simple
> localhost in the kea-machine.
So you want to run everything locally? You can deploy stork agent and
server on the same machine as Kea.

What sort of information would you like to view? Right now we can show
networks, subnets and reservations. A basic log viewing coming in
August. Leases are next after that.

Stork being actively developed and understanding what users feel is
missing there is important. Obviously, Stork is still in its early days
and there are lots of missing features. But we're adding new stuff quickly.

> I also looked at the kea-anterius project
> and it looks softer, however it hasn't been updated for more than two
> years. I'll keep searching or maybe try to built something by my own. If
It was a GSOC project and the student involved moved on to other things.
Roughly a year ago we looked at it briefly and decided that there's too
many things that require rewriting and decided to start from a clean
slate. That's how Stork came to be.

Tomek