[Kea-users] KEA - Configuration with remote Mysql

[Kea-users] KEA - Configuration with remote Mysql

DIN Support TRIMBORN Alexandre

Hi

We wish to set up Kea-server in our hospital center.

We are currently in a test phase. We have three servers, KEA1, KEA2 and KEA-DB (mysql server for KEA1 and KEA2) under debian 10.

When I configure Kea on the KEA1 server with the command ./configure --with-mysql = path-to-mysql_config, do I have to indicate the path of the mysql configuration file on the KEA-DB server, using a SAMBA share?

Best regard

Alexandre TRIMBORN

Technicien Support Informatique

[hidden email]

logosign

Re: [Kea-users] KEA - Configuration with remote Mysql

Cristian Lemnaru

No, you have to specify the path to mysql_config.

example, in my case:  --with-mysql=/usr/bin/mysql_config

Cris

On 1/14/20 3:56 PM, DIN Support TRIMBORN Alexandre wrote:

Hi

We wish to set up Kea-server in our hospital center.

We are currently in a test phase. We have three servers, KEA1, KEA2 and KEA-DB (mysql server for KEA1 and KEA2) under debian 10.

When I configure Kea on the KEA1 server with the command ./configure --with-mysql = path-to-mysql_config, do I have to indicate the path of the mysql configuration file on the KEA-DB server, using a SAMBA share?

Best regard

Alexandre TRIMBORN

Technicien Support Informatique

[hidden email]

logosign

Cristian Lemnaru
GPON Engineer
RCS & RDS - Brasov Branch
Mobil : 0770056815

Re: [Kea-users] KEA - Configuration with remote Mysql

Jeronimo
I guess that --with-mysql parameter don't have a value.

"--with-mysql Build Kea with code to allow it to store leases and host reservations in a MySQL database."

Regards

Jeronimo

Em ter., 14 de jan. de 2020 às 10:56, DIN Support TRIMBORN Alexandre <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Hi

We wish to set up Kea-server in our hospital center.

We are currently in a test phase. We have three servers, KEA1, KEA2 and KEA-DB (mysql server for KEA1 and KEA2) under debian 10.

When I configure Kea on the KEA1 server with the command ./configure --with-mysql = path-to-mysql_config, do I have to indicate the path of the mysql configuration file on the KEA-DB server, using a SAMBA share?

Best regard

Alexandre TRIMBORN

Technicien Support Informatique

[hidden email]

logosign

Re: [Kea-users] KEA - Configuration with remote Mysql

Dajka Tamás

The mysql client libs (devel files) should be installed beforehand. ’--with-mysql’ will enable mysql support (I think it will accept a value though, but that should be the path to the mysql client libs)

Cheers,

               Tom