[Kea-users] Kea 1.6 + mysql backend

Carlos Carluccio
Hey everyone,

I am working on a big deployment of kea around the world for my company and as part of this we are setting up KEA instances in each datacenter. For this we build our own mysql cluster centralize and integrated with our internal tools.

Something we notice is that we update the internal kea database and even that the config is fech every 10 seconds we are always in the need to restart kea process for the full database to be able on the new hosts. Without the restart we get the host reservations but we are missing the subnet information.

Could be this a bug with the extra add of subnets to mysql backend vs how it was working before in the config file?

carlos

Re: [Kea-users] Kea 1.6 + mysql backend

Douglas Santos
Hi Carlos,

You need to create a new entry in the dhcp_auditi revision table for each new configuration and associate it with the new entry.