[Kea-users] Kea IPv6 DHCP query

russell aspinwall
Hi,

I would like to configure Kea DHCPv6 server to handle an IPv6 DCHPv6
request so that all my IPv6 clients can receive a Unique Local Unicast
Address, which provides DNS servers, DNS search path, NTP servers, etc.
So these DHCPv6 clients will have access to the network but not the
Internet.

However I also want selected DHCPv6 clients to be able to obtain an
Global Unicast Address and Gateway address for Internet access. When I
checked my DHCPv6 server logs I get warnings that the DHCPv6 server does
not know which IPv6 address to give out. Is there a way of getting the
DHCPv6 server to handout two IPv6 addresses to selected hosts?

TIA