[Kea-users] Kea + ZTP?

Klaus Steden

Hi there,

Has anyone done any work with ZTP-capable switches with Kea? Specifically Arista, although Juniper supports ZTP as well. I did some proof of concept stuff back in 2016 with I think v0.9.0 and EOS back then, and met with some success, but we've finally circled back to it looking to integrate Kea DHCP with Arista Cloudvision, but for the life of me, can't seem to get the next-server handoff working (so switches never acquire a lease, and ZTP never kicks off)

Any insights are welcome.

cheers,
Klaus