[Kea-users] Keama migration assistant not found in repository

[Kea-users] Keama migration assistant not found in repository

Anna Mager
Hello everyone,

i am migrating my isc-dhcp config to kea config. Following the article
https://kb.isc.org/docs/migrating-from-isc-dhcp-to-kea-dhcp-using-the-migration-assistant

I would like to use Keama migration assistant. Unfortunately i get a 404
on following the link to the repository
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/dhcp/tree/migration-assistant . I
have a valid login to isc gitlab. Does anyone else experience the same
behaviour or would be willing to point me to the current location of
keama code?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Anna

--
Anna Mager
System Engineer

SysEleven GmbH
Boxhagener Straße 80
10245 Berlin

T +49 30 233 2012 170
F +49 30 616 7555 0

http://www.syseleven.de
http://www.facebook.com/SysEleven
http://www.twitter.com/syseleven

Aktueller System-Status immer unter:
https://www.syseleven-status.net/

Firmensitz: Berlin
Registergericht: AG Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 108571 B
Geschäftsführer: Marc Korthaus, Jens Ihlenfeld

Re: [Kea-users] Keama migration assistant not found in repository

Cathy Almond
On 21/11/2019 09:59, Anna Mager wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> i am migrating my isc-dhcp config to kea config. Following the article
> https://kb.isc.org/docs/migrating-from-isc-dhcp-to-kea-dhcp-using-the-migration-assistant
>
> I would like to use Keama migration assistant. Unfortunately i get a 404
> on following the link to the repository
> https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/dhcp/tree/migration-assistant . I
> have a valid login to isc gitlab. Does anyone else experience the same
> behaviour or would be willing to point me to the current location of
> keama code?
>
> Thanks a lot and best regards,
>
> Anna

Hi Anna,

Bear with us - we're doing some unplanned but essential maintenance - it
will be back soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cathy