[Kea-users] Kittiwake GUI

Fernando Ruza Rodriguez
Hi!

I've found this presentation of 2 years ago: https://ripe74.ripe.net/presentations/140-kea-ripe74-final.pdf . In page 17 talks about "Kittiwake GUI" however I don't find anything about this tool on internet. Does someone know something about this?, has it got now other name?. In ISC projects on github I don't find nothing either.

Regards, Fernando.

Re: [Kea-users] Kittiwake GUI

Bill Pye
Hi

I haven't used it myself but have you seen this one: https://github.com/isc-projects/kea-anterius

Regards

Bill

I've found this presentation of 2 years ago: https://ripe74.ripe.net/presentations/140-kea-ripe74-final.pdf . In page 17 talks about "Kittiwake GUI" however I don't find anything about this tool on internet. Does someone know something about this?, has it got now other name?. In ISC projects on github I don't find nothing either.

Regards, Fernando.

Re: [Kea-users] Kittiwake GUI

vicky risk
Administrator

On Jun 6, 2019, at 12:49 AM, Fernando Ruza Rodriguez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi!

I've found this presentation of 2 years ago: https://ripe74.ripe.net/presentations/140-kea-ripe74-final.pdf . In page 17 talks about "Kittiwake GUI" however I don't find anything about this tool on internet. Does someone know something about this?, has it got now other name?. In ISC projects on github I don't find nothing either.
Hi Fernando,

Kittiwake was a project to create a GUI management app for Kea. We created a proof of concept GUI but never released it.  What we learned in the process was that we needed more control points to support a GUI - and so we have since put our efforts into extending the APIs for Kea.  We are about to start up another GUI management project now, that we have code-named Stork.  We plan to start working on this when we get Kea 1.6 out the door, but there are some initial requirements and a new open Gitlab repo for the tool at https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/stork.  Everyone is welcome to add to the requirements by opening issues and describing ‘I would like to be able to do X..'

Regards,

Vicky

Victoria Risk
Product Manager