[Kea-users] Migration script

Carlos Carluccio

Guys, hey to everyone. I wonder if anyone have been working on a migration script for ISC-DHCP to KEA? Anyone have a working script that mind sharing with me?

I am working on a project in migrating all our datacenters to use KEA as dhcp server and I am wondering if anyone have got a working script.

Carlos Carluccio

Total server solutions

Re: [Kea-users] Migration script

Francis Dupont
Not a script but a program. Unfortunately it is not finished (ISC DHCP and
kea are both moving targets) and we found nobody to write a Web interface
to it so there is only one (human) interface: me (in fact you should get
more (and more usable) answers too in this list).