[Kea-users] Multiple MAC but other subnets

[Kea-users] Multiple MAC but other subnets

Marcin Romanowski
Hello,
I have problem with multiple mac but in different network. I have many hosts (mostly laptops) where client can connect to network. Network is segmented in vlans so the same mac (but only in one time) can appear.

I  have done host reservation in subnets but this does not work. When client try to connect address isn't assigned. Kea works as after dhcp-server.

How to configure it to work with the same mac but in different subnets?

--
Marcin Romanowski

Re: [Kea-users] Multiple MAC but other subnets

Marcin Romanowski
Hi,
Anyone has idea to resolve this issue?, please.

śr., 1 lip 2020 o 14:03 Marcin Romanowski <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Hello,
I have problem with multiple mac but in different network. I have many hosts (mostly laptops) where client can connect to network. Network is segmented in vlans so the same mac (but only in one time) can appear.

I  have done host reservation in subnets but this does not work. When client try to connect address isn't assigned. Kea works as after dhcp-server.

How to configure it to work with the same mac but in different subnets?

--
Marcin Romanowski

--
Marcin Romanowski / nicraM