[Kea-users] Need help to install kea dhcp4 in ubuntu.

[Kea-users] Need help to install kea dhcp4 in ubuntu.

Makhdoom Naeem
Hi,

I want to install kea dhcp4 server in ubuntu. Please guide me in this regard.

regards

  _____

Note:

1. The email and any files transmitted with it will be confidential and
will be addressed.
2. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly
prohibited. Any unauthorized reproduction of the message may result in
legal and disciplinary action.
3. NFC IET shall not be liable for improper or incomplete or
delayed transmission of the message. NFC IET will not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message,
which arise as a result of email transmission.
4. NFC IET does not guarantee that the integrity of the email
has been maintained or that that communication will be free of viruses,
interceptions, or interference. Although NFC IET will take
reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses will be present in the
mail, NFC IET cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of the email or attachments.

Re: [Kea-users] Need help to install kea dhcp4 in ubuntu.

Peter Davies

Hi Makhdoom,
   If you wish to download and build the Kea software from source it is available at :  https://www.isc.org/download/
Instructions for compiling and configuring are included in the Kea Arm,  which is found at : https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-1.8.2/