[Kea-users] Possibility for group declaration?

[Kea-users] Possibility for group declaration?

Søren Andersen
Hello there,

I'm looking for group declaration featue in KEA-DHCP like the dhcpd had, but it looks like it doesn't exists?

I've a lots of shared subnet, and many of them share the same option-data. - Should i declare the option-data for every shared subnet I have?

/Søren

Re: [Kea-users] Possibility for group declaration?

Francis Dupont
S?ren Andersen writes:
> I'm looking for group declaration feature in KEA-DHCP like the dhcpd had,
> but it looks like it doesn't exists?

=> I confirm it does not exist.

> I've a lots of shared subnet, and many of them share the same option-data.
> - Should i declare the option-data for every shared subnet I have?

=> you should but it is one of the uses of client classes (possible but
a but hairy to do with current Kea: it is one of the things I plan to make
cleaner and easier).