[Kea-users] Radius library - is for everyone?

[Kea-users] Radius library - is for everyone?

Marcin Romanowski
Hello,
I'm reading documentation of new 1.8.0 version kea-dhcp.
In previous version this was only for paid support but now I cannot find :

The Radius library is only available to ISC customers with a paid support contract.

Is now this library available for all users or it is mistake?

Best regards
Marcin Romanowski

Re: [Kea-users] Radius library - is for everyone?

Michael McNally
On 9/25/20 11:46 AM, Marcin Romanowski wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm reading documentation of new 1.8.0 version kea-dhcp.
> I'm interested with radius
> hook https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/1.8.0/doc/html/arm/hooks.html#radius-radius-server-support
> In previous version this was only for paid support but now I cannot find :
>
>     The Radius library is only available to ISC customers with a paid support contract.
>
> Is now this library available for all users or it is mistake?

Hi Marcin --

According to the table in section 16.4 of the Kea documentation, the RADIUS hook is still
limited to Support customers.

https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/1.8.0/doc/html/arm/hooks.html#available-hooks-libraries