[Kea-users] Setting interface name while running

[Kea-users] Setting interface name while running

Gokulakrishnan Gopalakrishnan
I have a use case like this. The interface name in which Kea needs to listen (eg: eth0) is not known before hand. I can determine only after starting Kea Process. Is there any way to set the interface name during <int load(LibraryHandle&)hook?

Thanks
Gokul

Re: [Kea-users] Setting interface name while running

Marcin Siodelski
I guess you could simply use the CfgIface object which you retrieve by:

CfgMgr::instance()->getStagingCfg()->getCfgIface() and call

its use() function to set the interface name which you're planning to use.

Marcin Siodelski
ISC

On 24.08.2017 15:59, Gokulakrishnan Gopalakrishnan wrote:

> I have a use case like this. The interface name in which Kea needs to
> listen (eg: eth0) is not known before hand. I can determine only after
> starting Kea Process. Is there any way to set the interface name
> during <int load(LibraryHandle&)> hook?
>
> Thanks
> Gokul

Re: [Kea-users] Setting interface name while running

Gokulakrishnan Gopalakrishnan
Thanks use() function worked