[Kea-users] Show leases script - updated for IPv6

[Kea-users] Show leases script - updated for IPv6

Mike

Since I've recently started to use Kea for IPv6, in addition to IPv4, on
my little home network, I've updated the Show-Leases script to work also
with IPv6.

The script runs under /bin/sh and is public domain.

Sample output and the download file are here:
https://archive.mgm51.com/sources/kea-scripts.html

Re: [Kea-users] Show leases script - updated for IPv6

Bill Pye
Hi

Thanks for posting those scripts, very useful for a novice like me. :)

Regards

Bill