[Kea-users] Subnet and Pools definition in mysql database

[Kea-users] Subnet and Pools definition in mysql database

Ivo Vastert
Hi,

I have a question regarding mysql database backend support,

Is it possible to configure the subnet and pools definition in the mysql database backend?
In other words, move the configuration below to mysql:

"subnet": "172.31.0.0/24",
"pools": [ { "pool": "172.31.0.5 - 172.31.0.10" } ]

I can't find this information in the documentation so far.

Br,

Ivo

Re: [Kea-users] Subnet and Pools definition in mysql database

Daniel Corbe
Tomek answered this question for me back on 31 of August:

https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/kea-users/2017-August/001170.html

tl;dr, it’s possible (but likely painful) to do with hooks.  It might be implemented and supported officially by 1.5.

-Daniel