[Kea-users] Testing Kea 1.7.8 Kea With Stork 0.7.0

[Kea-users] Testing Kea 1.7.8 Kea With Stork 0.7.0

Pizu
Hi,

I have installed kea 1.7.8 (tarball) + stork agent and stork 0.7.0 using repo on another server and am having the bellow issue:

Start kea and stork agent and after few seconds, say 20-30sec the stork agent fails. if i try to load the stork agent without the kea control agent it remains up with no issues.

Stork agent running on port: 8082
Kea ctrl agent running on port: 8080

also from the stork agent log after I start the process am having the bellow error:

[/usr/lib/systemd/system/isc-stork-agent.service:10] Unknown lvalue 'ConfigurationDirectory' in section 'Service'

Line 10: ConfigurationDirectory=stork

Re: [Kea-users] Testing Kea 1.7.8 Kea With Stork 0.7.0

Michal Nowikowski
Hello,

You have probably Kea and Stork Agent running on Debian 9, or at least on a system with older SystemD.
Could you tell me what system do you have?
For now you could comment out problematic fields in /usr/lib/systemd/system/isc-stork-agent.service.

Regards,
Michal

Re: [Kea-users] Testing Kea 1.7.8 Kea With Stork 0.7.0

Pizu
Hi,

Am using Centos 7.

Regards,

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 12:07, Michal Nowikowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

You have probably Kea and Stork Agent running on Debian 9, or at least on a system with older SystemD.
Could you tell me what system do you have?
For now you could comment out problematic fields in /usr/lib/systemd/system/isc-stork-agent.service.

Regards,
Michal

Re: [Kea-users] Testing Kea 1.7.8 Kea With Stork 0.7.0

Michal Nowikowski
Hello,

I checked stork-agent on Centos 7.
This trace:

[/usr/lib/systemd/system/isc-stork-agent.service:10] Unknown lvalue 'ConfigurationDirectory' in section 'Service'

is only a warning, it can be ignored.

If you still have problems with stork agent and discovering kea, please attach whole log from stork-agent.

Regards,
Michal