[Kea-users] Which IPAM works best with kea?

[Kea-users] Which IPAM works best with kea?

Stuart Taoro-Ahsin

As per the subject: I'm looking at a kea/bind setup but I’m not sure what I should use as IP Address Management.

Cheers

Stuart Taoro-Ahsin

Infrastructure Engineer

PH: +64 4 909 6665

Re: [Kea-users] Which IPAM works best with kea?

Hreiðar Jóelsson

I use NIPAP with good result.

Kær kveðja / Best Regards,
Hreiðar Jóelsson
Netsérfræðingur IP netkerfis / Network Engineer

Re: [Kea-users] Which IPAM works best with kea?

professor geek
Hi,

you can have a look to netbox. a plugin exist on github for kea.

Regards,