[Kea-users] kea-dhcp4 name generation for DDNS update requests

[Kea-users] kea-dhcp4 name generation for DDNS update requests

YudzhinZ
Hello!
Could you help me a bit, please?
There is a statement according to kea-guide:
"When generating a name, kea-dhcp4 will construct name of the format:
[generated-prefix]-[address-text].[qualifying-suffix]."
Could I make kea-dhcp4 generate the name in another format like:
[generated-prefix]-[hw_address-text].[qualifying-suffix]?
What other means can I use to solve this problem?

--
Sent from: http://kea-users.7364.n8.nabble.com/