[Kea-users] perfdhcp

ericgreen

I am attempting to test out a dhcp4 setup using 2 kea-dhcp4 servers running in a high availability, load balancing configuration. I am trying to use perfdhcp to test out this system. I have been assuming that by specifying the interface name with the -l option and not specify the <server address> parameter would be sufficient to send DHCP traffic over the interface where the DHCP servers are listening. However, ALL the packets are being dropped. If I specify a specific IP address with the <server address> parameter, packets are being sent/received. Am I missing something? What is the correct way of using perfdhcp to test out a kea dhcp4 load balancing configuration?

eric green

sr. principal software engineer, custom development

boingo wireless, inc.

[nasdaq: wifi]

10960 wilshire blvd., suite 2300

los angeles, ca  90024